Total Pageviews

Friday, January 7, 2011

Starting Fresh in 2011

First and foremost, I'd like to wish you all a belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I hope you all enjoyed lots of food, fun, family, and friends over the holidays just as I did.
As the new year begins, we are given the opportunity to look back and reflect as well as look forward and strive for new accomplishments. I've been so blessed throughout my career with support from those around me. I can truly say I wouldn't be at this place in my life today without their encouragement and guidance. To think that just 5 short years ago I was a Cardinal athlete in Alexandria, MN boggles my mind. Follow that with 4 amazing years as a Ram at Colorado State, and here I am a professional golfer in Scottsdale, AZ. Time sure does fly, and I've been fortunate to fulfill mine with great memories and milestones thanks to a great support system.
Now that 2011 is upon us, I look forward to and welcome the challenges and opportunities of a new season. After finding success in my early professional career the last 7 months, I look to build upon and expand off those learning experiences in the new year. Setting goals and high expectations for myself help me to continually strive and hunger for more success. As for a playing schedule, I plan on spending the the early part of the year playing the Gateway Pro Tour in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area in Arizona. The website where you can follow my round-by-round progress can be found at: http://www.gatewaytour.com/index.html. This competitive tour will help me to gain experience and put myself in position to contend for my first "W". The rest of 2011 could vary with events on the Canadian Tour, Dakotas Tour, and some Nationwide Tour qualifiers. I will be sure to keep you updated on my results and whereabouts.
That's all for now from "the tips", but until next time....keep it in the short grass!
-Bryce

No comments:

Post a Comment